I specialize in the following areas of practice:
- Personality Disorders- including Narcissistic, Dependent, Borderline, Schizoid and Antisocial
- Anxiety Disorders- including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Panic Disorder
- Psychotic disorders- including Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Gender Dysphoria and Transgender identity
- Issues typically encountered by law enforcement and other public service professions
- Asperger’s Syndrome
I am also trained in treating a variety of other issues including depressive and other mood disorders, hoarding, internet/computer/gaming addictions, and sex addiction to name a few.
I am also available to provide support and psychoeducation to loved ones of those in treatment to help promote awareness and understanding of these conditions and to ensure that loved ones are supportive of treatment.
Keeley Teemsma, MA, MSW, LCSW